To access home learning in case of isolation at home.
- On the Internet, search for “Google Classroom”
- Log in with your child’s email and password.
- The email is in the form ....@stmarks123.uk
- The bit before the @ and the password are what the children use every week to log into the computers at school in Computing.
- Year 3 children have these details in their communication books.
- In Google Classroom, click on Year 3,4,5 or 6 to enter the class
- Click “Classwork” to find the work that has been set. Work is only set for children that are isolating.
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s teacher.