To access home learning in case of isolation at home.
- On the Internet, search for “Google Classroom” or click here classroom.google.com
- Log in with your child’s email and password.
- The email is in the form ....@stmarks123.uk
- The bit before the @ and the password are what the children use every week to log into the computers at school in Computing.
- Year 3 children have these details in their communication books.
- In Google Classroom, click on Year 3,4,5 or 6 to enter the class
- Click “Classwork” to find the work that has been set. Work is only set for children that are isolating.
See Google Classroom: How to... Also Parents' guide to Google Classroom - this is from another school so there may be slight differences with how we use it but it shoull help you get going.
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s teacher or the school office SMAdmin@wyndhamstmarks.uk